Do you share our passion for the good life? Come join us!
CRM & Interactive Media SpecialistCRM & Interactive Media Specialist
Domaine Chandon is currently seeking a CRM & Interactive Media SpecialistMISSION STATEMENT
Assist in building a significant relationship marketing program in order to strengthen the Domaine Chandon and Newton Vineyard brand franchises among consumers and press.MAIN RESPONSABILITIES Relationship Marketing -- Chandon: 45%
• Develop strategic and compelling content and posts for the Chandon social media platforms leveraging the most advanced tactics increasing brand visibility and search rank through re-tweets, inbound links, total links shared comments, stories and images establishing Chandon thought leadership in the medium and industry• Tracking and communicating all digital activity
• Support management in the daily supervision of social media agency to ensure all projects meet objectives and are completed on time and on budget including gathering information for agency partner
• Review the development of print and digital and online marketing messaging by agency partner supporting acquisition programs.
• Develop copy for Chandon étoile Restaurant newsletter and social media
• Develop compelling copy and strategies driving Classic Wine Club member acquisition and retention in various material for both on and off site use in tandem with the Wine Club team
• Develop effective signage following brand guidelines driving target demographic to the Tasting Room, VC and restaurant for display at on and off site locations promoting retail, programs and events.
• Assist SEWCM with advertising and promotional efforts to drive visitors to Chandon
• Monitor internal design work flow with ongoing maintenance of visual assets
• Contribute to the strategic direction of the Club Chandon CRM program.Event Coordination and Communications -- Chandon & Newton: 30%
• Assist in planning, execution and promotion of consumer and trade brand building events at Domaine Chandon and Newton and offsite locations on time and on budget; assist in the development and execution of tactics driving press, sales, member acquisitions and retention
• Assist in identifying and supporting tactics to maximize high-quality attendance at all events.
• Support financial management of SEWC activities through budget tracking of events
• Prepare copy as needed for various internal and external inquiries and requests
• Act as cross-functional liaison with VC, CRM/Club, Restaurant for event execution
• Remain abreast of current releases in brand portfolios, act as brand representative at eventsRelationship Marketing -Newton Ambassador's Circle and Pino Solo: 10%
• Develop strategic and compelling content and posts for Newton Vineyard's social media platforms leveraging most advanced tactics increasing brand visibility, fans and Likes while establishing thought leadership in medium
•Develop effective signage following brand guidelines driving sales and traffic to Estate for display at on and off site locations promoting retail, programs and events.
• Assist SEWCM with advertising and promotional efforts driving target demographic to Newton; monitor internal design work flow with ongoing maintenance of visual assetsOther & Administration: 15%
• Update and maintain accurate information on the DCC & NWT websites and third party listings
• Maintain consistent internal communication across departments on Relationship Marketing activities
• Maintain and report social media metrics on a monthly basisTo apply, please email us your resume including your salary history in the cover letter to email@example.com or apply in person at our Administrative Offices, 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599. Chandon is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRead More >
Browse all marketing Positions >
Seasonal and On Call Positions at étoile
Seasonal and On Call Positions at étoile Restaurant
The étoile Restaurant at Domaine Chandon is currently seeking:
- Seasonal Back Waiters, Runners, Expeditors Line Cooks
- On Call Front Waiters, Back Waiters and Host/esses
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Fluent English Required. Bilingual Spanish/French a plus.
Professional Experience and Know How:
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Required to participate in regularly scheduled educational sessions given by the restaurant. Must show interest in furthering knowledge of wine and culinary industry
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor with varying degree of temperature is required.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced restaurant environment while performing at fine dining industry level standards.
- Environment requires extensive public interaction among internal and external contacts.
- Environment also requires flexibility to accommodate all guests with an equal quality of service. Goal is to provide extraordinary experience for all patrons regardless of race, creed, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, age, or legally protected status.
étoile, the Michelin-starred restaurant at Domaine Chandon is one of Napa Valley's most celebrated destinations and the only fine dining restaurant located in a winery. An extraordinary setting, innovative cuisine, and seamless service combine to create the ultimate food and wine experience
To apply, please email us your resume including your salary history or come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRead More >
Browse all restaurant Positions >
On Call Positions in Visitor Center
Domaine Chandon, Inc., is the leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley and an emerging producer of varietal wines. Founded in 1973, Domaine Chandon was the first American sparkling wine venture established by a French Champagne house, Moet & Chandon. Domaine Chandon, Inc., is a part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH -- Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the leading worldwide luxury goods company specializing in the wine and spirits, fashion, leather goods, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewelry and selective retailing.
We are currently hiring for the following on-call positions in our Visitor Center:
Chandon Ambassadors, Hosts and Associates are responsible for communicating the uniqueness of Domaine Chandon through a consistent and impactful Brand message, while exhibiting excellence in customer service, in order to create a world class experience for every guest.
Please apply in person Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm at Domaine Chandon Reception, 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599,
Domaine Chandon is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRead More >
Browse all tasting room Positions >
Domaine Chandon is currently seeking a Viticulturist to be responsible for providing in-house viticultural services using available intellectual, technical, physical and natural resources to grow exceptional quality grapes consistent with needs of the wine portfolio and grape supply in order to achieve the goals of the Business.
Domaine Chandon's Viticulturist will be responsible to:Assist the Winegrowing Team in delivering the highest quality wine-grapes at optimized cost through the following: 80%
• Assist Director of Winegrowing with developing annual vineyard management plans for Contract Management Companies, includingOversight of the Contract Management's logistical planning/implementation/follow-up program for cultural operations throughout the yearand . coordinating and attending monthly contract management company meetings to ensure quality and financial standards are met.
• Assist with providing input to the annual budget process.
• Monitor pests and diseases in Domaine Chandon & Newton Estate vineyards (henceforth DCC & NWT), provide a weekly status report to the Vineyard Operations management, and recommend IPM strategies when action is needed. Utilize Walsh Vineyards Management Database information systems for data collection, transfer and reporting.
• Regarding DCC & NV, maintain updated block maps. Provide info regarding pest status and fruit quality to Director of Winegrowing & Winemakers as needed.
• Maintain grape maturity assessment program in DCC & NV NWT estate vineyards including the management of temporary sampling technicians.
• Assist with DCC & NV NWT outside grower contracts when requested.
• Coordinate and report on pest and disease related problems, including Powdery Mildew, Eutypa, Pierce's Disease, Vine Mealybug, European Grape Moth, Light Brown Apple Moth and recommend bio & chemical control. Collect & review pesticide use reports prior to harvest.
• Coordinate & manage the collection of estate vineyard data including pruning weights, crop weights, tissue and soil sampling, phenology, NDVI, cultural practices, and crop estimation for DCC & NWT estate vineyards (and grower vineyards when requested).
• Responsible for developing all research and technical experiments for DCC & NWT estate vineyards.
• Coordinate annual technical vineyard mapping involving EVI (Enhanced Vegetative Index), Anthocyanin, Chlorophyll and Nitrogen for DCC & NWT estate vineyards.
• Provide Bud break, post-Set and Veraison crop estimates to the Director of Winegrowing as well as outsourced Contract Vineyard Management.Drive the Sustainable Farming Plan within the group while maintaining focus on quality at optimized cost:20%
• Assist with the incorporation of GIS-based data systems into the Vineyard Database.
• Assist in vineyard developmental planning and budget tracking management.
• Manage irrigation programs for vineyard operations, including scheduling, water status monitoring, county recycled water, and CIMIS/Adcon weather data. Communicate data with Contract Vineyard Management.
• Oversee weed control program --- Provide recommendations to Contract Management regarding coordinating mechanical and chemical control, timing, rates and formulations. Review pesticide use reporting.
• Oversee fertility programs and review with Director of Winegrowing and Contract Vineyard Management. Includes tissue/soil analysis, timing, formulation, rates, as well as budgeting and costs.
• Oversee and advise on vertebrate pest problems and their treatments focusing on sustainability and non-chemical controls.
• Oversee and advise cover crop program, assisting with selection, planting and purchasing recommendations of materials, and field trials.
• Maintain vineyard experiments, design new investigations, collect pertinent data, and provide a conclusive write-up on the results.
• Maintain vineyard block historical databases.
• Assist in the pre-harvest review of pesticide usage records for contracted grapes purchased by DCC & NWT.
• Cooperate with educational and industry professionals on research projects and participate in industry work groups and committees.
• Attend viticultural seminars/workshops and report updates to Vineyard Operations management.
• Assist with the oversight of vineyard and landscaping safety programs.
Education: Bachelor of Science degree in Viticulture or related sciences.
Languages: English, Spanish preferred but not required.Professional experience & know how:
• 3 - 5 years of general viticulture experience.
• Experience and knowledge with high end, luxury & quality winegrowing.
• Experience and knowledge with Napa Valley hillside terroir preferred.
• Knowledge/experience with Pest identification/monitoring, Irrigation Water Management and Vine Nutrition beneficial.
• Computer skills including database management, spreadsheets, word processing, Internet necessary (Microsoft Office Suite and Lotus)Technical & management skills:
• PCA & PAL licenses preferred but not required.
• Valid CA drivers license with a clean record necessary.Personal & interpersonal skills:
• Good organizational skills
• Effective communication skills.resulting in achieved objectives & enhanced relationships with others
• Dealing with ambiguity, including adaptability, given diverse styles of business partners reactivity,
• Ability to work well within a team environment and collaborate effectively with multiple customers/partners
• Customer focused, with an ability to meet simultaneous service level demands both internal and external
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule with extended hours, especially during harvest.
• Ability to perform duties and responsibilities in a manner consistent with the company's value of exhibiting the highest quality standards in all endeavors.
Domaine Chandon, Inc., is the leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley and an emerging producer of varietal wines. Founded in 1973, Domaine Chandon was the first American sparkling wine venture established by a French Champagne house, Moet & Chandon. Domaine Chandon, Inc., is a part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH â€" MoÃ«t Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the leading worldwide luxury goods company specializing in the wine and spirits, fashion, leather goods, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewelry and selective retailing.
To apply, please email us your resume including your salary history in the cover letter at jobs@ chandon.com or come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599
Domaine Chandon is an Equal Opportunity EmployerRead More >
Browse all winemaking Positions >