Seasonal Host / Hostess at Etoile Restaurant (napa county)
The Etoile Restaurant is currently seeking a Seasonal Host / Hostess.
- Customer Service
Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Languages: Fluent English Required. Bilingual Spanish/French preferred.
Professional Experience and Know How:
- One year fine dining restaurant experience preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service in a fine dining restaurant setting. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Required to participate in regularly scheduled educational sessions given by the restaurant. Must show interest in furthering knowledge of wine and culinary industry.
- Must have professional appearance and pay special attention to personal hygiene.
- Must have experience using Microsoft Word applications. Intermediate computer skills required.
- Experience using Open Table reservation system preferred.
- Intimate knowledge of Napa Valley wineries, restaurants, and hotels preferred.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced restaurant environment while performing at fine dining industry level standards.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and quickly with Front and Back of house management and culinary teams all pertinent information related to reservations, guest needs, and dining room activity.
- Environment requires extensive public interaction among internal and external contacts, must maintain a professional demeanor at all times.
- Environment requires flexibility to accommodate all guests with an equal quality of service.
- Ability to work indoor and outdoor with varying degree of temperature is required; Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work with limited supervision at times.
Domaine Chandon, Inc., is the leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley and an emerging producer of varietal wines. Founded in 1973, Domaine Chandon was the first American sparkling wine venture established by a French Champagne house, Moet & Chandon. Domaine Chandon, Inc., is a part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH -- Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the leading worldwide luxury goods company specializing in the wine and spirits, fashion, leather goods, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewelry and selective retailing.
To apply, please email us your resume including your salary history or come in person to the Administrative Offices at 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer