Domaine Chandon is seeking an e-Commerce Specialist to assist in planning and executing e-commerce programs that drive revenue growth and strengthen the Domaine Chandon and Newton Vineyard brand franchise among consumers.
E-Commerce Programs- 50%
- Work with graphic designers, content developers/agency partners, and technical support staff to create and execute e-commerce promotions which meet wine sales and new wine club membership revenue goals.
- Plan and coordinate the logistics of promotions.
Wine Club Shipments- 25%
- As needed for back-up support, coordinate the logistics of club shipments.
- Ensure accurate and timely e-mail communication with members regarding charge and shipment schedule.
Newsletters and Communications- 15%
- Assist in creating compelling content for website, club newsletters, and event announcements.
- Work with graphic designers, vendors, agency partners and CRM staff to ensure communications have a high quality presentation and are delivered on a timely basis.
Outreach and Club Member Retention Programs- 10%
- Coordinate the execution of club member events to enhance the club member experience.
- Assist in identifying and supporting tactics to maximize attendance and increase exposure utilizing social media.
Education: College degree preferred.
Professional experience & know-how: Two or more years of experience in e-commerce sales and marketing. E-Winery experience required. Demonstrated understanding of one-on-one customer interaction and customer relationship marketing preferred.
Technical & management skills: Demonstrated experience with POS and web store software programs. Experience with eWinery Solutions required. Demonstrated experience with Excel and PowerPoint. SAP experience a plus. Basic understanding of wine shipping and compliance. Ability to work independently and in a team environment. Well-developed verbal and written communication skills
Domaine Chandon, Inc., is the leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley and an emerging producer of varietal wines. Founded in 1973, Domaine Chandon was the first American sparkling wine venture established by a French Champagne house, Moet & Chandon. Domaine Chandon, Inc., is a part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH -- Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the leading worldwide luxury goods company specializing in the wine and spirits, fashion, leather goods, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewelry and selective retailing.
To apply, please email us your resume, including your salary history in the cover letter, to email@example.com, or apply in person at our Administrative Offices, 1 California Drive, Yountville, CA 94599.
Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer