Seasonal Front Waiter
The etoile Restaurant is currently seeking a seasonal Front Waiter.
Customer Service & Support: (60%)
- Must complete all regularly assigned side work before and after lunch or dinner service according to the side work sheets, and proactively seek out any specials service needs.
- Prepare individual station per seating chart and verify all initial mis en place levels are in place.
- Lead team in maintenance of all restaurant mis en place throughout shift to maximize efficiency of service for all staff.
- Upon arrival of new patron, review guest information and any special billing instructions that apply.
- Present all menu offerings to guests with knowledgeable confidence.
- Take guest orders and enter them accurately in the Micros system.
- Keep an open line of communicate regarding customer needs among support staff and kitchen at all times.
- Ensure that tabletop synchronizes with every appropriate course prior to its arrival from kitchen.
- Oversee delivery of meals and/or beverages to guests by support staff. Assist in delivery as needed.
- Perform wine and beverage service to restaurant specifications.
- Monitor guest’s experience, determining guest needs for additional products.
- When hosting station is unoccupied or overwhelmed, greet guests with professional smile and assist in seating process where applicable. Never pass an incoming guest without asking them if someone is assisting them.
- Expect to facilitate service as needed in restaurant in accordance with regular scheduling needs, special events, and/or holidays. Availability on these special days may be mandatory.
- Required to participate in regularly scheduled educational sessions given by the restaurant. Must show interest in furthering knowledge of wine and culinary industry.
- Must be able to converse intelligently with our guests about all food and wines and how they pair with one another. Strive to continually increase check average and guest experience as a whole.
- Using provided training, develop a unique sales technique. Utilize all promotional tools given to you.
- Input order accurately into the Micros system and maintain information through out the dining experience.
- Review any special billing instruction and/or applied discount.
- Print out final bill. Review for accuracy and present to the customer.
- Accept appropriate payment tender and process through the system.
Fill out daily tip out sheet accurately to encompass tips and reconciliation on daily sales. Make sure to double-check your numbers.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED
Professional Experience and Know How:
Personal and Interpersonal Skills:
|< Prev||Next >|