Domaine Chandon is currently seeking a Seasonal Salon Cook.
The Salon Cook prepares and cooks food according to the instructions of the Chef or Sous-Chef in a quality and timely manner, while exhibiting excellence in customer service, in order to create a world-class experience for every guest.
- Prepares food / sandwiches for Visitor Center guests and staff, following recipe or Sous-Chef / Chef de Cuisine’s ingredient instructions.
- Cooks food properly and in a timely fashion, using all appropriate safety precautions.
- Ensures high quality of plate presentation.
- Comply with scheduled salon cook station sanitation and ensure all standards and practices are met, by maintaining clean and well-stocked Salon cook station.
- Use of all food handling standards.
- Perform food cooking/service as well as consistently discuss benefits of food and wines pairing, by representing etoile and Domaine Chandon in a professional manner.
- Help/Assist when necessary for keeping tables clear of glassware and service ware, wiped clean for visiting guests.
Candidates must be self-motivated, committed to excellence & possess the ability to multi-task in a fast paced professional environment.
Please forward your resume with salary requirements to: Attn: Human Resources Domaine Chandon One California Drive Yountville, CA 94599. Fax 707-944-2660 or e-mail us at email@example.com
Domaine Chandon, Inc., is the leading sparkling wine producer in the Napa Valley and an emerging producer of varietal wines. Founded in 1973, Domaine Chandon was the first American sparkling wine venture established by a French Champagne house, Moet & Chandon. Domaine Chandon, Inc., is a part of the Wine & Spirits Division of LVMH – Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the leading worldwide luxury goods company specializing in the wine and spirits, fashion, leather goods, perfumes, cosmetics, watches, jewelry and selective retailing.
Domaine Chandon is an Equal Opportunity Employer