Health and Safety Policies
We are committed to providing safe and healthy working conditions along with the prevention of work-related injuries by reducing or eliminating occupational hazards and risks wherever possible. This commitment also extends to ensure that our operations and activities do not place the local community at risk or exposed to health and safety hazards. This is achieved by consulting with and embracing participation from workers and through the continual improvement of our Health and Safety Management System. We will monitor our progress and achievements of our health and safety management system by committing to meet or exceed in our Safety Objectives.
AIMS AND INTENTS
- Provide and maintain healthy and safe workplaces, safe equipment and ways of work
- Provide procedures and instructions to ensure safe work practices
- Identify and reduce safety hazards through action-based risk analysis
- Ensure compliance with legislative duties and current industry standards
- Provide such information, instruction, training and supervision to employees, contractors and customers as to ensure their continued health and safety
- Provide support and assistance to employees and involve them in consultation on safety issues.
As part of our commitment to achieving the principles of responsible environmental management, sustainability and protection of the natural environment in our workplace, we recognize our moral and legal responsibility to ensure that our activities, equipment, materials and services are designed to protect the environment in the communities in which we operate. We will continue to partner with and grow in our relationships with local environmental programs and source, as much as possible, local goods and services for use. It is our objective to raise employee’s awareness to environmental issues and impacts to preserve, protect, and enhance our environment. To achieve this, we are committed to continually improve upon our environmental management system and enhance our environmental performance.
AIMS AND INTENTS
We, at Domaine Chandon California believe that we have an obligation to our customers and are fully committed to provide and maintain quality products and services.
This policy commits Domaine Chandon to the following requirements:
- Provide sparkling wine, still wine and customer services that are consistent premium quality conforming to ISO 9001:2015 international standards,
- Enhance customer satisfaction by providing quality and reliable products & services that meet the needs and exceeds the expectations of customers by providing value added services,
- Strive to satisfy applicable requirements,
- Adhere to legal requirements, regulations, contractual obligations,
- Adhere to Moet Hennessey, LVMH, Chandon policies,
- Update and monitor the Quality Management System with a view of continually improving it,
- Ensure effective communication, both internal and external, to ensure a program of continual quality improvement,
- Engage with our employees to set measurable objectives and targets for QMS, revise objectives through regular review, audit, and monitor its performance,
- Provide training to all employees to enhance their competency and professionalism.